Workshop starts Tue 1 Nov at 8:30 am

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 10:13:42 UTC 2011

Hello:

The oVirt workshop starts at 8:30 at Building O (letter 'O') on the
Cisco campus - 10 West Tasman Dr., Milpitas, CA.

http://bit.ly/oVirtWorkshopNov2011-Location

http://bit.ly/oVirtWorkshopNov2011-Map

In this email I'll give you some links that are also available on the
wiki:

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011

The schedule from http://ovirt.org/workshop has been ported over to
the wiki:

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011_-_schedule

That makes it easier for anyone to make adjustments to the schedule,
lnk in notes, and so forth.

What is *not* on the schedule page yet are: links to individual wiki
pages for each session; links to an etherpad for each session; links
to slidles; and other useful links. We'll add that as we go.

The schedule pages are broken out here:

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011_-_Day_One
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011_-_Day_Two
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011_-_Day_three

As the event starts, we'll publish information for joining IRC, Webex,
and listening to any audio stream.

- Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org