First oVirt Release - 31 JAN

Ofer Schreiber oschreib at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 09:03:58 UTC 2011

Yesterday, on the weekly meeting, we agreed on the 31st of January as the
first release of oVirt.

Since we might want to stabilize the build a bit before, we will enter a
quiet period (basically, create a new branch out of the master, and
cherry-pick needed commits) on the 14th of January.

Components owners - Please make sure your component is up & running by
that time.  If there's any reason you won't make it, please make sure we
know about it.

A wiki about the first release (timeline, release criteria and more) can
be found at http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Releases/First_Release

Thanks,
--
Ofer Schreiber