Call for oVirt subproject release note beats!

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 15:34:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

As discussed in last week's sync-up meeting I emailed the contributors listed as oVirt subproject maintainers requesting release note beats. So far only the oVirt engine section of the release notes page has been populated (thanks Livnat!). The release notes page is here:

    http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Release_Notes

Please take the time to update it with any features, resolved issues, or known issues you are aware of that you think should be noted for this first release of oVirt. Even one liners or a link to the relevant feature page/bugzilla would be great, I intend to edit this into a cohesive document before the actual release.

Thanks,

Steve