All In One ISO.

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Fri Jul 13 16:38:25 UTC 2012

During this weeks meeting I brought up the idea of building an All In
One ISO.  The idea is it would install the OS then on first boot run you
though engine-setup with the all in one plug-in installed. This would
make it really easy for Admin to test oVirt and see if it works for them
before putting there time into building things out the correct way.

Everyone at the meeting though it was a good idea and suggest I bring it
up in Arch to see what the group as a whole thought.

Thanks
Robert