Schedule for 21 March workshop

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 23:42:36 UTC 2012

Based on the feedback in this thread I have cooked up this agenda:

URL

I decided not to poll wider than this list. We already have enough
must-have items to cover the entire day, and anyone with real requests
for this workshop at this stage of the project is likely on
arch at ovirt.org already.

After we agree this is the agenda, I'll turn it over to the workshop
mailing list and ask for their input on sessions, content, and timing
- - so we'll have a chance to tune this agenda to the needs of the
actual attendees.

For this list, I made the engine tools and the how-to-participate
sessions 30 minutes each as they should be relatively quick items. I
gave the dev environment setup an hour, everything else is 45 minutes.
The sessions run from 08:30 to 17:30 with 1.5 hours of lunch and
breaks in there.

Regarding the dev environment, we should plan on having a local mirror
of everything needed, if possible. We don't want to rely upon having
flawless Internet for this to be successful.

The same may be true for other sessions, so consider what you can do
if you have limited or no network access during the sessions.

- - Karsten