Schedule for 21 March workshop

Ayal Baron abaron at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 21:10:06 UTC 2012

Karsten, IIUC we would not be able to start so early and end so late?
If that is correct then we'll need to cut to the bone here as there is just no way we'll cover so much in such short a time.

    15:45 :: Getting started with development environment

Unfortunately I do not believe that we'd be able to cover the getting started part.  I suggest to send instructions on how to get started right away and urge participants to do it *before* the workshop and we'll help on the mailing lists so that when they arrive they already have a working setup (and a clue what oVirt is so that workshop could be done at a faster pace)

I'd suggest the following revised schedule for a shorter 1 day workshop:
(assuming 09:00 - 16:30.  If this can be extended it would be preferable)

    09:00 :: Registration
    09:30 :: Welcome
    09:45 :: oVirt Introduction and Overview
    10:45 :: oVirt architecture
    11:45 :: BREAK
    12:00 :: Engine overview
    12:45 :: LUNCH