Fw: oVirt workshop

Hui Kai Ran hkran at cn.ibm.com
Wed Mar 7 10:58:42 UTC 2012

The draft agenda is based on all the topics that Jason sent to me, if you
have update those~, let us change it~

It is a challenge that most of audience are chinese and all speakers give
presentations in english~.
So, we are planning to select some volunteers from our team to take the
role of translators who will
help audience to understand what the speakers say. Of couse, they need to
do some pratices on 19,20 March and make themselves get familiar with
the contents ahead of time ~

here are some infos about the venue for your reference:

we have two conference rooms: one with the capability of 84 fixed seats,
the othter with the capability of 24 seats which can be extended to 35

Hui Kai Ran,
Staff Software Engineer, KVM Development
Tel : 86-10-82451628
E-mail: hkran at cn.ibm.com