freenode vs. oftc

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 16:21:01 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Usually this is done by registering the channel, and setting it up to kick everyone who joins with a kick message indicating where to go/what to do. If you leave any possibility for joining/lurking you end up with two communities for active discussion which in my opinion is far worse that just happening to be on a 'less popular' network.

Steve