Meeting times and DST

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 15:51:13 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

We are used to be outnumbered in most of the calls thus US wins. We usually pin all multi party meetings to US ET.

IF we start pinning to UTC then it will cause conflicts with other meetings scheduled by US people as some will shift and some will not. Pinning to US ET guaranties that at least everything shifts together.