Outage Update - www.ovirt.org and gerrit.ovirt.org

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 15:22:21 UTC 2012

If jenkins.ovirt.org will have access to the other servers,
we might be able to add system jobs that deleted old files and such,

i do it downstream to delete old files from multiple dirs on jenkins slaves.

running a cmd like: 'sudo find . -type f -mtime +${days_to_keep} |grep -v ^\.$| sudo xargs rm -rf'

where days_to_keep is a param we can change.
of course, we'll have to make sure jenkins has write/delete permission to the monitored dirs.