Barcelona workshop slides

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 13 20:20:21 UTC 2012

I want to start by saying Thank You! to the organizers and other presenters at
the oVirt Workshop in Barcelona.  I really enjoyed the event and found so many
of the presentations to be interesting and informative.

That being said, it would be fantastic if we could share the presentations with
those who were not able to attend.  Is there an active effort to gather all of
the slides from presenters so that they can be put up on the wiki?  I know some
folks sent slides out to the workshop-pc list.

If you presented and have not sent out your slides, could you do that now?  I
would be happy to collect them from the list and post them to a wiki page if we
all agree that is the best place to host them.

Comments, acks, nacks?

Thanks again for a great workshop.  I enjoyed the chance to reconnect with some
of you and also to meet some of you for the first time.

--
Adam Litke <agl at us.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center