Barcelona workshop slides

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 08:33:21 UTC 2012

Hi Adam,

On 11/13/2012 09:20 PM, Adam Litke wrote:
> I want to start by saying Thank You! to the organizers and other presenters at
> the oVirt Workshop in Barcelona.  I really enjoyed the event and found so many
> of the presentations to be interesting and informative.
>
> That being said, it would be fantastic if we could share the presentations with
> those who were not able to attend.  Is there an active effort to gather all of
> the slides from presenters so that they can be put up on the wiki?  I know some
> folks sent slides out to the workshop-pc list.
>
> If you presented and have not sent out your slides, could you do that now?  I
> would be happy to collect them from the list and post them to a wiki page if we
> all agree that is the best place to host them.
>
> Comments, acks, nacks?

I plan to gather all the presentations on the wiki this week - it will
be today or tomorrow, depending on how quickly I get through another
couple of things.

We could just create the wiki page now, and add a cell to the schedule
table for the Bangalore workshop, and let other people attach their
presentation files if they get to it before me... which sounds like a
good idea.

Definitely an ack from me!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13