Slides online (some still missing)

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Sat Nov 17 19:42:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I uploaded all the slides I found in my archives from the oVirt Workshop
in Barcelona to the wiki:

http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/LinuxCon_Europe_workshop_schedule

There are about half the sessions for which I don't have slides - even
though I am sure I saw some of them going through my mailbox.

For those of you who gave sessions and would like to attach the slides,
here's how to do it:
* Click "Upload file", select the local file, and give it a name which
is likely to be unique in the wiki - I used the format
Surname-topic-title.<extension> myself
* In the schedule page, click "edit" for the section involved, and add a
"Slides" entry for your slides, as so:
[[Media:<filename> | Slides]]

Using Media: prevents MediaWiki from trying to render the file, and
treating it as a link instead.

If you prefer, you can send me the slides, and I can put them up there,
but it'll probably be quicker if you do it yourselves :-)

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13