Is anyone proposing a main track FOSDEM talk?

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 16:02:09 UTC 2012

I'm waiting to see if there will be a room for jenkins/automation tests.

if it will approved, i'd would like to give a lecture about the challenge of testing a Virtualization project like oVirt.

and how it can be done using oVirt, jenkins, foreman and puppet.

probably a similar or a follow up on my last lecture on Jenkins user conf [1]

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/eyale30/the-challenge-testing-the-ovirt-project