Feature pages for 3.2

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 14:18:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 10/15/2012 04:12 AM, Mike Burns wrote:
> The 3.2 Release page[1] has a list of features targeted for 3.2.  The
> majority of the listed features either lack a feature page completely,
> or a link is missing.  If you are responsible for the component the
> includes the feature, can you either create or have someone create a
> feature page?  A template page is available[2].
> [1] http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/OVirt_3.2_release-management#Features
> [2] http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Feature_template

I just wanted to add that since this is a feature list I created based
on the contents of an IRC meeting log, it's entirely possible that there
are features ready for 3.2 which are not included in this list. If
you're working on oVirt and have developed features recently, please
check the page and ensure that it is listed there. And link to the
corresponding feature page while you're at it, please!

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary