Outage notice: Upgrading MediaWiki

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 03:31:50 UTC 2012

The wiki upgrade is primarily working. At the moment we the wiki is not
showing the site CSS, thus no skin/theme. I'm working on that, but the
content is now available.

(For the record, I forgot to set the database prefix in the config file,
so it was looking for standard table names without the prefix our
database uses:

$wgDBprefix         = "mw_";
)