OpenStack Quantum integration feature page for 3.3

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 16:13:46 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 08:34:14AM +0200, Gary Kotton wrote:
> On 03/21/2013 11:06 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:

Yes. It seems that this is done at the Quantum server. Is it exposed by
the Quantum API or an extension thereof?

This information is valuable for scheduling VMs, and I'd like to
understand how oVirt can tap into it.

Also, what happens with agent-less plugins? Can Quantum tell who are the
hosts that it controls?

Regards,
Dan.