Concerning Loadays 2013

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 11:39:55 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

This invitation is still outstanding, and I would love to see an oVirt
presentation at the conference.

Unfortunately, I am already sure I will not be able to attend, the dates
do not work for me.

So I am looking for a brave volunteer in Europe, preferably near
Antwerp, to give a presentation on oVirt for an audience of sysadmins
and DevOps. I'll be happy to help you with the slides and the
presentation content beforehand!

Please let me know (on list preferably, but off list if you're shy and
I'll let people know here I have a volunteer) before the opportunity
passes us by.

Vincent, thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13