REST API calls from

Michael Pasternak mpastern at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 12:56:59 UTC 2013

On 02/14/2013 11:20 AM, Doron Fediuck wrote:

> [...]

Doron,

I believe your approach a bit different, UX folks seeking for a convenient
way of communicating with ovirt public api, e.g closing api<->GUI gap, and
theirs alternatives where native HTTP layer or Java-SDK based framework,
while what you need is in-process channel to communicate with the engine itself,

i understanding your will of using stable api for this (RESTapi), but not
sure that doing this via JavaSDK is a good way to go simply because SDK is
designed to operate in a client-space, while what you need is a server-space
bridge for that.