[Engine-devel] REST API calls from the GUI

Michael Pasternak mpastern at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 13:07:15 UTC 2013

On 02/20/2013 02:45 PM, Kanagaraj Mayilsamy wrote:

> [...]

if you not using JAXB, you should make sure calling variables in the classes that will be marshalled to XML
as they are defined in the api schema and not using Java naming convention (as XJC does),

if your schema->java converting tool support this, you're okay.

--

Michael Pasternak
RedHat, ENG-Virtualization R&D