CentOS 6 repo for oVirt

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Tue Feb 26 14:41:53 UTC 2013

All,

My name is Johnny Hughes and I am one of the CentOS Developers.

I currently maintain the testing CentOS-6 oVirt repository that Karanbir
pointed to:

http://dev.centos.org/centos/6/ovirt/

There are other things that need to be maintained besides just
python-pep8.  Also needing to be maintained is a version of jboss,
maven, jpackage, and several other python rpms.

The above repo is maintained from this git repo:

https://nazar.karan.org/?team=ovirt

I am just getting ready to make this work with the oVirt 3.2 release.

There is also this wiki page:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/oVirt

We would love to have oVirt as an official CentOS offering and would be
glad to add members of this list to maintain our current repo and help
us move it from testing to production.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes