SLA feature for storage I/O bandwidth

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 10:50:32 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Network profile contains information on the connection of the VM to the
network, which is the vNIC. So using this concept, the disk is the
connection of a storage domain to a VM, thus disk profile holds the
information on this connection. So in this view permissions would be kept
at storage domain level, and we'll need to handle the profile when moving
(cloning?) a disk between SD's.