Gerrit 2.5.4 upgrade

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 08:58:00 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

My initial instinct is that this can be used to enforce "soft" policies we currently have in place.
E.g., by policy, we have different engine-core, engine-fronted and rest maintainers.
However, technically, these are all part of the oVirt Engine project, and, e.g., a core maintainer could give +2 and merge a patch that contains rest/frontend changes.
Seems like the problog submit rules can help overcome this.

> - the mirroring plugin (to github.com/oVirt) is now a plugin (Thanks
>    David)
>
> - looking forward to gerrit 2.6 upgrade which promises "42x improvement
>    on git clone and git fetch"
Please, please, upgrade to 2.6 :-)