oVirt cluster level test proposal

Mark Wu wudxw at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Mar 25 10:06:14 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

As per the discussion before, we don't have  integrated functional tests
for oVirt.  So I would like to propose a cluster level test plan.
Basically, it's composed of igord, cobbler and test cases based on
engine REST api. Cobbler stores kickstart files, installation images and
test packages repo.
Igor is responsible to setup test environment according to the test plan
and run the test cases inside test host.  I write down a wiki page to
describe the work flow:
http://www.ovirt.org/Ovirt_cluster_level_test

@Fabian,  according to my investigation on igor,  it should be not
difficult to enhance igor to support this proposal.  I would like to get
your opinion on it.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Mark.