[Engine-devel] [ANN] New development environment for ovirt-engine

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Tue May 14 02:39:19 UTC 2013

Alon,
I have FC17, and followed the steps at the wiki , i defined the ovirt nightly repo

[ovirt-nightly]
name=ovirt-nightly
baseurl=http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/nightly/rpm/Fedora/17/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0
priority=1
protect=1

And performed yum install according to your guidelines.
It fails to find python-m2crypto

Can you please advise on the matter?

Many thanks,
Yair