move wiki page for SLA feature for storage I/O bandwidth

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 30 16:02:54 UTC 2013

On 05/30/2013 03:05 AM, Mei Liu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I move the wiki from http://ovirt.org/SLA_for_storage_resource to
> http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Design/SLA_for_storage_io_bandwidth to
> confirm
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/Feature_template

Actually, you had the page name more correct the first time.

We have a lot of page names to clean up on the wiki because they are put
in the fake-nesting of [[/Features/.../Page_name]] instead of using the
more proper [[Category:Feature]] and [[Category:Features under design]].

Here is the page that explains the page naming policy:

http://www.ovirt.org/Help#Wiki_contribution_guidelines
http://www.ovirt.org/Help:Wiki_structure

To be fair, none of us have tried hard to tell other people about the
page naming guidelines. But it is something that needs to be cleaned up,
and perhaps we can all start with that by following the guidelines for
new pages.

Thanks,

- Karsten
--