[vdsm] Recent changes in vdsmd startup

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Oct 10 16:43:40 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Itamar Heim" <iheim at redhat.com>

this patch is just adjustment to whatever yaniv plans now.

up until now host-deploy tried to execute vdsm-tool libvirt-configure and if fails it tries the old way as I described above.

now host-deploy will be adjusted to call a single verb to configure whatever need to be configured by vdsm.

waiting for interface of vdsm-tool to stabilize before attempting to fix.

3.2, 3.1, 3.0 uses the old method of reconfigure, it does not use vdsm tool.