[vdsm] Recent changes in vdsmd startup

Antoni Segura Puimedon asegurap at redhat.com
Thu Oct 10 20:40:36 UTC 2013

Is this what happened with the network functional testing? After these
last changes, before the yum install of the new vdsm and the yum erase
of the old I had to add the vdsm-tool libvirt reconfigure and start.
Otherwise vdsm would not be able to reply to VdsGetCaps (on f19, on el6
somehow it didn't happen).