[vdsm] Recent changes in vdsmd startup

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Sat Oct 12 21:26:53 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Interesting point. Thanks for raising that up, raising such issues was part of this mail goals
You are right that after an upgrade we will need to restart libvirt service manually to start working with new configuration,
But, AFAIK we don't force vdsmd restart after upgrading. If the user updated the package and still wants the new configuration,
manual vdsmd restart will be required anyway. So the print to restart also related service is just enough.