[node-devel] Needed: Node and Engine cooperation

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Mon Oct 28 16:24:17 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

This is up to the administrator to decide / change.
We cannot (and I think we should not) protect administrator from him-self.
Once computer had been added to manager, it should be managed by manager, if administrator finds a reason to locally manage a centralized remote managed host, it is probably because there is some kind of problem.

Regards,
Alon