[PROPOSAL] a calendar for oVirt builds and releases

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 14:06:22 UTC 2014

I don't know if this was brought up before, I'm proposing here to manage
a calendar of the builds and releases of oVirt.

I personally think that having a calendar instead of digging out the
details from mails is way easier to track and manage -
you get notified, you have aggregated view of events and your time-slots
so you can plan ahead.

While writing it I'm thinking maybe its appropriate to all events we may have (test-day etc.)

This also will be a great fit into ovirt.org front-page.

thoughts?

Thanks,
Roy