[PROPOSAL] a calendar for oVirt builds and releases

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 07:38:57 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

A big +1!

IMHO, a calendar is more than just a way to manage builds, it can be a sort of "window to what's going on in oVirt", and should aggregate all such issues:
- builds - weekly, highlighted rc/ga builded
- important dev. date - branch split, feature freeze, code freeze, etc.
- test days
- conventions/workshops either with a note "X is presenting about Y, A is presenting about B" or "CFP is open - we're looking for people to talk about oVirt!"