ovirt-engine build failure

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Wed Feb 19 11:45:08 UTC 2014

Hi, I checked GWT sources:

> [INFO] java.lang.NullPointerException: No ImageRect ever computed for removeBrickCommitRequired
> [INFO] 	at com.google.gwt.resources.rg.ImageResourceGenerator.createAssignment(ImageResourceGenerator.java:475)

This happened because internal image cache for bundled (composite PNG) images was corrput.
It seems to be caused by disk I/O error while reading file images/glusterAsyncTasks/remove_brick_commit_required.png

> [INFO] java.lang.NullPointerException
> [INFO] 	at com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.InlineResourceContext.deploy(InlineResourceContext.java:40)

This happened because image data was null, again possible disk I/O error while reading image file.

Can we enable "TRACE" logging during GWT compilation?

  -Dgwt.logLevel=TRACE

Vojtech