Suggestion for Handling Pre-Releases

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 19:35:22 UTC 2014

Kiril, Dave and I were discussing how to update the community on pre-releases, while still keeping newer users on track to download and install the most stable release. What would be some suggestions on how to ensure new users are getting stable and veteran users are getting to development releases, if they want? We were pondering a separate link on the home page to something like this (http://www.ovirt.org/Download_devel_release), but other ideas are more than welcome.

Ideally, we want to make the onboarding process as (a) efficient and (b) easy as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
BKP

--
Brian Proffitt - oVirt Community Manager
Phone: +1 312 477 4320 / Cell: +1 574 383 9BKP