Discuss about GSoC 2014 Project: oVirt virtual disks advanced integration with libvirt

Siddharth Jain sid270592 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 04:00:27 UTC 2014

Thank You Federico for the detailed answer. That certainly clears up many
doubts.

However, I'd like to spend a few days learning more about oVirt,
familiarizing myself with the architecture, going through existing code in
the cloned repository, working with oVirt gerrit and going through the
documentation in detail. That'll help me speed things up later on and help
me start contributing sooner.
I'll let you know if I need more information.

I would really love to work on this project and I am confident I'll be able
to come up with something great. Please provide a few suggestions on coming
up with a strong GSoC proposal as I would like to focus all my energy on
this project starting now.

Regards,
Siddharth Jain
Fourth Year Undergraduate,