oVirt Weekly Sync Meeting Minutes :: 2011-11-30

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 12:43:08 UTC 2011

On 12/01/2011 01:50 AM, Dor Laor wrote:
> On 11/30/2011 10:41 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>> * Upcoming event planning  (rbergeron, 15:08:43)
>

> The next kvm forum 2012 will be in Barcelona on November.
> If ovirt wishes to co-locate which IMHO makes allot of sense, you need
> to take an action with Linux Foundation NOW in order to reserve space.
Is KVM Forum preceding LinuxCon, as it did in NA this past year?

Is an oVirt workshop it something we'd want to have as a multi-day
event, or a single day event, and is it something that can overlap with
either KVM Forum or Linuxcon, or should it be its own day?

I'm feeling like one day, in-between KVM Forum and LinuxCon might be
logical, assuming none of them overlap on days. That way people not
attending both events can have a chance to attend.