David Jorm djorm at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 01:36:10 UTC 2011

Hi All

I would like to create a security at ovirt.org mailing list. The list would be used to capture reports of security flaws affecting projects under the oVirt umbrella, not for general security discussion. I would then like to create a security page on the wiki, mentioning this list and encouraging people to report flaws. The list should be private, with approval required to subscribe. I would like one of the initial subscribers to be secalert at redhat.com. All messages sent to this address result in an RT ticket in the Red Hat Security Response Team (SRT) queue. SRT looks at all of these tickets within one business day.

What does everyone think of this idea?

Thanks
--
David Jorm / Red Hat Security Response Team