Chris Wright chrisw at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 16:36:06 UTC 2011

* Carl Trieloff (cctrieloff at redhat.com) wrote:
> I think as long as the key members from each project are on the list,
> and it is oVirt project wide I think it will work. If we do a private
> list we can control the subscriptions to maintainers or something like
> that.  I would be interested to know if any projects have a public
> security list. I don't know of any, but am going to google around a bit.

I'm not familiar with any.  I haven't looked, but in all the projects
I've been involved in directly or indirectly the list was private.  The
private list can work with distros via linux-distros at openwall.org list to
privately discuss things like embargo dates and oss-security at openwall.org
to openly discuss security issues (CVE request, classes of bugs, etc).

thanks,
-chris