organizing oVirt workshops and meetups

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 14:42:11 UTC 2011

On 11/11/2011 09:36 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
> <snip>
>> >
>> > I'm going to add a column to the table so we can record who is attending
>> > what.
> Hmmm, sounds like we need standardised presentation materials, so people don't have to recreate them every time.
>
> Do you reckon any of the workshop stuff would be a good base?  I haven't looked through them yet. :/
>
> Regards and best wishes,

yes, I think we can create a basic pool of resources people can use. It
is also however good that people speak about any random part of oVirt
they want to focus on, that said having the key 'what is oVirt' deck
would be good.

We could mabe take the deck I used in teh opening session, and add in
some meet from the later presso for a basic deck.

Carl.