oVirt Weekly Sync Meeting Agenda (IRC)

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 13:12:34 UTC 2011

Greetings everyone,

We have the weekly oVirt sync meeting today - we're moving to IRC
(HOORAY!), so I'm hoping to see all of you there, and a few others, too.
:) Details are below. I'll go ahead and wield the meetbot prowess this
morning, but am happy to share it around in the future.

Cheers,
-Robyn

oVirt Sync Meeting Agenda

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 15:00 UTC (10:00am US Eastern, 7:00am US
Pacific)

Invitees: project-plannning at ovirt.org, board at ovirt.org list subscribers

IRC Meeting:
  * irc.oftc.net in #ovirt

Agenda topics include:
  * Press release status
  * How are we differentiating board from project-planning list?
  * Upcoming event planning
  * Moving towards first release
  * Other items to be added during open floor in meeting