oVirt security mailing lists created

David Jorm djorm at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 01:22:28 UTC 2011

Hi All

I have now finished creating and configuring the two mailing lists for handling oVirt security issues: security at ovirt.org and security-private at ovirt.org. At the moment, only myself and secalert at redhat.com are subscribed to security at ovirt.org. Only I am subscribed to security-private at ovirt.org. I have created a wiki page explaining the purpose of these lists, inviting reports of security issues and inviting other projects/distributions to subscribe to the lists:

http://ovirt.org/wiki/Security

As a final step, I would like to see if we can link to the security wiki page from the main navigation menu on the ovirt.org site. I think a new menu item PROJECT -> Security would be appropriate. Is this something we can do?

Thanks
--
David Jorm / Red Hat Security Response Team