RESEND: oVirt Sub Project - Mobile Manager Application

Isaac Christoffersen ichristoffersen at vizuri.com
Sun Sep 25 17:51:37 UTC 2011

Vizuri has been working on a Mobile application that interfaces with the
RHEVM API and allows Administrators to manage RHEV via their tablet or
Smartphone.  The application is targeted to run on iPhone, iPad and
Android devices, but our current Proof of concept has only been tested
on Android devices.  Our next iteration is focused on iOS compatibility
and is progressing well.

Our intention has always been to open source this project and it seems
like an oVirt subproject would be the perfect place for this.

Would this be a good sub-project candidate and what steps would we need
to take?

thanks,
Isaac

--

Isaac Christoffersen, Sr. Software Engineer
Vizuri, a division of AEM Corporation

--
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin