Corporate status of oVirt and sub-projects

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 20:27:15 UTC 2011

Right now we will not setup a foundation, however the goal as a
community is to provide support for subprojects, help direct marketing etc.

We can pretty much provide all the value for sub-projects without a
foundation. If we get to the point we believe we need a foundation to
better develop the ece-system we can create one, however based on past
experience I don't think we will need one.

Carl.