Adding Memory Overcommitment Manager (MOM) to oVirt

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 27 14:20:15 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:02:23AM -0400, Ayal Baron wrote:

> [...]

I think the best way to start is to begin with the projects as they are today
(separate entities).  I do think that we will find uses for MOM outside of a
VDSM scope.  For example, if MOM learns to manage storage and/or networking
tunables, we might want to deploy it onto an appliance where there are no
virtual machines.

--
Adam Litke <agl at us.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center