[VOTE] Inclusion of memory overcommit manager

Anthony Liguori aliguori at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 27 18:34:59 UTC 2011

-0.9

I don't think we should rush into adding projects.  I think there's an open
question of whether MOM should be folded into VDSM or whether it should be stand
alone.

I'd like to see a roadmap for either integrating into VDSM or a clear (agreed
upon) description of what components own what functionality.

My concern is that having MOM be an oVirt project would discourage attempts to
merge MOM into VDSM.

N.B. my vote is non-binding.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori