[VOTE] Inclusion of memory overcommit manager

Alexander Graf agraf at suse.de
Wed Sep 28 07:46:49 UTC 2011

-1

Can we please not do votes until we have a process on how to evaluate new project proposals? This feels very rushed.

That said, I would probably vote +1 as soon as that process is in place (and from what I know about mom so far). I just don't like to rush things. So +1 for mom, -1 for the early vote :).

Alex