Meeting minutes 08 Feb 2012

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 11:00:54 EST 2012


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Minutes:
http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2012/ovirt.2012-02-08-15.01.html

Minutes (text):
http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2012/ovirt.2012-02-08-15.01.txt

Log:
http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2012/ovirt.2012-02-08-15.01.log.html

####
==============
#ovirt Meeting
==============


Meeting started by quaid at 15:01:00 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2012/ovirt.2012-02-08-15.01.log.html .



Meeting summary
- ---------------
* Hello, hello, hello - roll call for 5  (quaid, 15:02:01)

* Administrivia - the great hand-off  (quaid, 15:05:56)

* Setting agenda  (quaid, 15:10:20)

* First release  (quaid, 15:11:20)
  * AGREED: oVirt first release 9 Feb ~1500 UTC  (quaid, 15:13:38)
  * ACTION: quaid will work-up an announcement with jbrooks  (quaid,
    15:14:21)
  * LINK: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=13250
    (oschreib, 15:14:44)
  * ovirt-engine-sdk is in Fedora 17  (quaid, 15:14:44)
  * oVirt first release is ready ... barring any last minute blockers
    (quaid, 15:19:17)
  * LINK: http://ovirt.org/get-ovirt   (quaid, 15:19:40)
  * LINK: http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Installing_ovirt_from_rpm
    (oschreib, 15:19:46)
  * ACTION: quaid Add link to tarball on get-ovirt page, fix other pages
    so people use new stable  (quaid, 15:23:27)
  * LINK: http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Installing_ovirt_from_rpm   (quaid,
    15:23:46)
  * LINK: http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Release_Notes   (quaid, 15:24:24)

* Next release  (quaid, 15:39:57)
  * ACTION: oschreib to start a discussion on arch@ about release
    dates/timing for next release :)  (quaid, 15:42:48)

* oVirt workshop in Beijing  (quaid, 15:47:45)
  * LINK: http://www.ovirt.org/news-and-events/workshop/   (quaid,
    15:47:57)

* Open floor - anything from you?  (quaid, 15:58:04)

Meeting ended at 15:59:25 UTC.




Action Items
- ------------
* quaid will work-up an announcement with jbrooks
* quaid Add link to tarball on get-ovirt page, fix other pages so people
  use new stable
* oschreib to start a discussion on arch@ about release dates/timing for
  next release :)




Action Items, by person
- -----------------------
* oschreib
  * oschreib to start a discussion on arch@ about release dates/timing
    for next release :)
* quaid
  * quaid will work-up an announcement with jbrooks
  * quaid Add link to tarball on get-ovirt page, fix other pages so
    people use new stable
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)




People Present (lines said)
- ---------------------------
* quaid (79)
* oschreib (39)
* sgordon (21)
* mburns (14)
* ykaul (7)
* aglitke_ (7)
* ovirtbot (7)
* jimjag (3)
* clarkee (3)
* MTecknology (3)
* dreamreal (2)
* mgoldboi (2)
* pmyers (1)
* xTs_w (1)
* MarkBaker (1)
* yeylon (1)



- -- 
name:  Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Sr. Community Architect
team:    Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:              http://communityleadershipteam.org
                         http://TheOpenSourceWay.org
gpg:                                        AD0E0C41
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iD8DBQFPMpw22ZIOBq0ODEERAuNuAKDdE5q8cWzN9ZLPo+K/I6I5CBn+IwCeP8+/
eHu+TM2fwpuRDUlfbGVsVYU=
=7cVW
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


More information about the Board mailing list