Ryan Harper ryanh at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 12 16:04:37 UTC 2012

I've now subscribed most of the ovirt.org lists[1].  Here's a summary of
what I added.  I'm waiting for confirmation from gmane that they've been added
after which I'll proceed to submit the archives to be imported as well.
Please let me know if I missed one or we need to change the settings on
the group.

Mailing list        gmane group                                Notes
announce            gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.announce        read-only
arch                gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.arch
board               gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.board
engine-commits                                                 skipped, empty
engine-devel        gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.engine.devel
engine-patches      gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.engine.patches  read-only
Gerrit                                                         skipped
infra               gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.infra
mailman                                                        skipped
node-commits                                                   skipped, empty
node-devel          gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.node.devel
node-patches        gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.node.patches    read-only
Project-planning                                               skipped
Security                                                       skipped
Security-private                                               skipped
users               gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.users
vdsm-devel                                                     skipped for now;
                                                               most discussion happens
                                                               on the fedorahosted one
                                                               and that's already
                                                               indexed in
                                                               gmane.comp.emulators.vdsm.devel
wiki                                                           skipped, empty
Wordpress-admins                                               skipped
Workshop-nov2011                                               skipped