Tagline on ovirt.org does not communicate a clear and simple message

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 18:10:59 UTC 2012

On 01/18/2012 03:16 AM, Ayal Baron wrote:
> [...]

In the initial docs, we said focus on kvm, which would mean focus on
kvm, with the door technically open to something that really makes
sense, however I agree we need focus for the next year or so.

My main concern however in the tagline is to have virt or KVM also
written out to get boarder search. Many people just want an open virt &
manager, and I don't think many care if it is KVM or foo, as long as it
works. i.e. attract the broadest user population as possible.

Clearly devs, and power users will care, but those that care will
naturally find the project.

Carl.