oVirt slide decks & other collateral

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 00:53:46 UTC 2012

I've created marketing and marketing/collateral categories on the
ovirt.org wiki, and started a page listing the slide decks that we have
for the project so far: http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/OVirt_Slide_Decks.

At the top of the page I've linked to a new, generic ovirt deck,
assembled out of the other decks, meant to be used for project
overview-type presentations.

Karsten Wade used a version of this generic deck for his recent talk at
SCALE: http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/User:Quaid/SCALE_10x_presentation. His
version spreads the text out over multiple slides to combat the dense
"wall of text" effect on some of these.

To a similar end, I'm working on thinning out some of these slides, as
well as adding screenshots from the current version of the code, and
making some of the diagrams less Red Hat-centric.

If you have other feedback on this deck, or suggestions/requests for
other pieces of collateral the project could benefit from, please let me
know, and/or add to the wiki under the relevant categories.

Thanks, Jason